Lakka 3.2 release
Hello friends, fans and followers!
Following our bi-weekly release schedule we are happy to announce new and updated version of Lakka.
Noteworthy changes since version 3.1:
- RetroArch updated to 1.9.5
- Cores updated to their most recent versions
- bsnes_hd was added
- flycast: enabled OIT for OpenGL platforms
- Raspberry Pi 3 - now with 64-bit support (aarch64)
- Odroid XU3/4 port runs now at full speed
- Mesa updated to 21.1.2
- Nintendo Switch port is now able to stream your games from your PC (moonlight/sunshine)
- New script for collecting troubleshooting logs
- Support for loading the image via Ventoy, a bootable USB solution (on PC)
You can download the latest release from Lakka download page. If you want to follow the development of Lakka more closely, you can download latest Lakka nightly builds.
If you want to show your support for further development of the Libretro projects and ecosystem, you can learn more here.