Lakka 2.0 RC4 is out
Lakka 2.0 RC4 is now available. This is the last planned Release Candidate before the stable release.
- LibreELEC 8.0 stable branch merged
- Almost all libretro cores are now enabled on every image
- Updated joypad configurations
- More silent boot process
- H3 (Orange Pi) Vsync bug fixed
- RTL8192EU Wi-Fi driver added on every image
- joyutils packaged, allows to calibrate joypads
- h3disp packaged, allows to change resolution on H3
- Support for the Wii U GameCube Adapter, enabled on PC and RPi for now
- Support for OUYA controller
- Core updates:
- Beetle PCE Fast
- Beetle PC-FX
- Genesis Plus GX, adds cheat support
- Picodrive, adds cheat support
- Beetle Saturn, improves performance
- Beetle PSX, adds SABR support
- FB Alpha, cross platform netplay support
- MAME 2003
- PCSX ReARMed
- New cores packaged:
- CrocoDS, Amstrad CPC emulator
- VICE, Commodore 64 emulator
- PocketCDG, Karaoke software
- XRick, Rick Dangerous game engine
- Frodo, Commodore 64 emulator, work in progress
Installing or upgrading
You can find the latest OS images here: https://le.builds.lakka.tv/.
Users of Lakka 2.0 RC1, RC2 or RC3 can upgrade directly from the graphical interface.
Users of the stable release of December 2016 will have to reinstall from scratch. Advanced users can also attempt a manual upgrade by placing the TAR in the Update folder.
Please remember that even though we are close to a stable release, these builds are still a Release Candidate designed for testers.
Thank you all for using Lakka!