Lakka 3.3 release
New version of Lakka has been released!
We are happy to announce new and updated version of Lakka.
Changes since version 3.2:
- RetroArch updated from 1.9.5 to 1.9.7
- Optimized scanning of large data sets
- Added support for mapping multiple controllers to a single input device
- ‘Analog to Digital Type’ usability improvements
- Updated translations from Crowdin
- Cores updated to their most recent versions
- Dolpin: add
dolphin-emu/Sys folder to RetroArch
- New: np2kai core (PC-98)
- Generic: enable MIDI sequencer support
- Generic: add Gamecon support
- RPi: disable 4K modes
You can download the latest release from Lakka download page. If you want to follow the development of Lakka more closely, you can download latest Lakka nightly builds.
If you want to show your support for further development of the Libretro projects and ecosystem, you can learn more here.